Washing - drying
External washing and drying of bottles
- Each model is equipped with two independant stations: one for washing and the other one for drying.
- Bottles go through the washing station equipped with a brush for the body of the bottle and another one for the external inferior part of the bottle. The number of brushes depends on the output of the machine.
- Then, bottles go through a drying tunnel equiped with two lateral air distributors supplied by a turbine.
- The bottles turn around themselves in order to optimizze the drying phase.
- Machines desgined to work with bottles with a diameter 50-115mm and height 200-380mm.
- Output from 500 to 12.000 bottles/hour according to the model.
Sant Andreu de la Barca
08740 Barcelona- Spain